Insane Rifles Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In toronto!

3 posters

Go down

In toronto! Empty In toronto!

Post  Camilo Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 am

hey guys =) im in toronto right now ._. the computer im in makes my computer look like a super godly computer ._.
any ways im about to head out to the niagra falls in about an hour Smile After that im going to go to montreal i think, tomorrow :O then ottowa > Quebec > some islands ! right now im staying in Hotel Harbour Square Smile TOmorrow ill be staying in some other hotel in montreal i think, Razz any ways ill be back in 6 days hopefuly! later! ill try and check in.. oftenly. ( i gots a prezzie for some 1!!!! and jag... ) Wink
Camilo
Camilo
Admin

Back to top Go down

In toronto! Empty Re: In toronto!

Post  Kenny Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 pm

sweet. anyways since were on the discussion about trips my boat / camping trip has been posponed untill tuesday then i getta go on a boat mofos then stay at my cousins for a day then after that im gonna camp near nahatlahatch logging road. and btw camilo is there still that thing that goes over niagra falls if there is go on that i did its sick take a pic and put it on facebook or something.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  B!RDM4N Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:06 am

Hey I live in ottawa,, its such a small city lol. im guessing your going to see the parlement buildings and other sights?

B!RDM4N

Back to top Go down

Post  Camilo Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Oh my god! i just came from Ottawa! well actually, i came back from 1000 islands, but before that i was in Ottawa!!!! :O

And tyler, im coming back on tuesday!! D::: =( well any ways, iwent on the Boat that takes u like 10 m away from them so u feel the wind and mist like rush in your face =) its pretty cool i took bunch of pictures and stuff
Camilo
Camilo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:46 am

nice i wanna c dat but that kinda suks im leaving on tue btw im on a psp and not black.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Camilo Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 pm

ooo.. Razz oh well we'll talk =)
im in london right now, at my dads child hood friend Razz ( so they were freidns since they were little) :O big ass house, like 4 stories hudge dude Razz the guests have theyr own rooms, theres like 8 rooms here xD so i get my own room here Razz
theres 1 laptop in each room xD im on this vista laptop. pretty cool. any ways dude, igot a little somthing for you and your mom =), its nothing big but ... w.e Smile

See you soon!
Camilo
Camilo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:07 pm

ahhh go on vent but im prolly not gonna go camping cause apperently its gonna rain on thrusday and friday unless my bro wants to go on the fishing/camping trip in the rain :/ Neutral : \ Smile..... have fun considering school tuesday.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Camilo Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:44 pm

THERE WAS SCHOOL ON TUESDYA!?
Camilo
Camilo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:03 am