Insane Rifles Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post  B!RDM4N Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Well for starters im told i was repeatedly kicked for hacking? and some misunderstanding about me saying im happy the master server is down. I only said im happy its down because this stupid clan banned me for bad language and "dominating" their server and since master is down im unbanned and just harrass them and change my name and ping as a new person each time to avoid being kicked again(oh right and i called the owners sister a whore "camp whore" but being idiots they took it as me being disrespectfull to women when i didnt even know it was a girl let alone the owners sister lol). And my clan iRs is a punkbuster protected clan as you must know since your server is exactly the same.. but i likeit that way lol. I do not hack there nor do i hack elsewhere. I wouldnt bother to even make a ban appeal here if i didnt feel i was done wrong. I have played this game since it came out and have been in various clans that have come and passed cod 1. I have been an admin in a few servers as well i have even helped your clan catch a few...

B!RDM4N

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty thanks

Post  fr3akkk Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:27 pm

i agree with you weve just been getting SO many people crashing the server so we were afraid you would too. i sincerely apologize and your information is now gone out of everything in our files. thank you for being considerate and respectful. Cool

fr3akkk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum